MaxPedition 208K Rollypoly Dump Pouch, Khaki.
MaxPedition 208K Rollypoly Dump Pouch, Khaki
The Rollypoly® is MAXPEDITION's licensed adaptation of the elegant MM Folding Dump Pouch design. Precisely sized to hold seven M4 30-rnd mags, stacked either vertically or horizontally, it also functions as a dump pouch for shotgun shells, M4 magazines, or pistol magazines. Alternatively, the Rollypoly® is a multi-purpose utility pouch suitable for evidence collection or general storage. It has snag-free elastic shock cord closures that pull from the posterior side of the bag. A velcro flap which maintains the pouch in its folded position, doubles as a lid or can be concealed completely within the bag. In its folded state, the Rollypoly® is a mere 3" x 3" x 1.75", saving precious belt space, and can be attached to MOLLE or PALS webbing by means of a 3" TacTie (sold separately ). A top loop allows the Rollypoly® to be piggy-backed using a Duraflex Siamese SlikClip (included). Grommet located on the bottom allows for quick drainage.
- Folded: 3" long x 3" wide x 1.75" thick
- Open: 6" diameter, 8" tall
- Total Volume: 190 cu. in.
- Empty Weight: 0.3 lb
- Holds seven 30rnd M16 mags
- Belt: Closed Loop
- Attach: Siamese SlikClip (included); or 3" TacTie (sold separately)
- NTOA member tested and recommended
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength