The MaxPedition Thermite has one main compartment equipped with a water-resistant storm collar which can be cinched closed and a zippered frontal compartment for PDA and other accessories. An integral sheath with adjustable lid on each side allows for immediate access to two important tools of choice, e.g. flashlight and extra mags.
MAXPEDITION has increased the elasticity and comfort of the removable leg strap. All Thermite Versipacks are also ambidextrous!
- Main: 8" x 5" x 3"
- Frontal: 6" x 4" x 1"
- Sides: 5" x 1.5" x 1"
- Strap: Can be used as the waist strap or shoulder strap (min 30" strap alone / max 57" strap alone ; min 39" loop / max 66" loop ; With leg strap attachment, max 85" loop)
- Attach: Removal Leg Strap/Extender
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls