MaxPedition 419B REMORA GearSlinger, Black. The MaxPedition REMORA GearSlinger is the smallest member of the Gearslinger line, designed to be lightweight and comfortable yet, like all MAXPEDITION products, loaded with features and attachment points. Both the main and rear compartments have loop fields for attaching internal CCW accessories. The Shoulder strap is ambidextrous and concealable. The REMORA can be piggy-backed onto larger packs using TacTies (sold separately).
- Front pocket: 6" x 6" x 1" with divider, keyper, elastic loops, drainage grommet, YKK zipper closure
- Front slip pocket: 6" x 5", YKK zipper closure
- Main compartment: 9" x 7" x 3" slightly tapered towards the top, front and back divider, internal loop field for CCW, YKK#10 zipper closure, drainage grommet
- Rear pocket: 6" x 8" with internal loop field for CCW, button closure
- Modular webbing: 2 rows x 4 channels in front, 3 rows x 2 channels on both sides, 2 rows on shoulder strap.
- Belt loop: Hook-and-loop flap style, non-slip texture, accommodates up to 2.5" wide belt
- Shoulder strap: Ambidextrous. Integral with 2" webbing and Duraflex Warrior side-release buckle, can be concealed in rear compartment
- Handle: 1" webbing with cushion and Duraflex D-rings for optional shoulder strap
- Approximate overall volume: 225 cu. in.
- Empty weight: 18.3oz
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls