The built in water bottle pocket is sized to fit a 32oz Nalgene bottle and you'll also find space for your favorite 100oz hydration reservoir. This Maxpedition pack also includes theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls. For attaching additional accessories, this Maxpedition backpack has PALS modular webbing throughout. Its top and side handles make it easier to carry both vertically and horizontally.
The Maxpedition GearSlinger series is Maxpedition's premium line of single shoulder packs that bridge the design and functional gap between their classic double shoulder strap packs and Maxpedition's uniquely innovative Versipacks.
The single shoulder design allows faster on-and-off, particularly over your LBV (Load Bearing Vest) or body armor and are superior to normal backpacks in terms of balance and comfort when using a single strap. While there are other "messenger" bags on the market, Maxpedition packs promise much more durable products with all the bells and whistles needed for life on the battlefield or in everyday urban use. You can expect the Maxpedition quality and "thoughtfulness" you have come to depend upon and love.
- Single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards front of body
- Main compartment: 15" high x 8" wide x 3" thick with internal organization
- Top front: 4" high x 7.5" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 8" high x 7.5" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 618 cu. in.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls