MaxPedition 432KF Kodiak Gearslinger, Khaki Foliage. The Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger is a single shoulder backpack designed to maximize utility when rotated towards the front of the body. The Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger easily fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer. The main compartment holds appriximately 1100 cubic inches of space and can accept Conceal Carry Weapons (CCW). Exterior compression straps will help keep things tight when the loadout increases.
This backpack brings you outdoor versatility with its compatibility with a 100oz hydration reservoir. The Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger is ultra strong, using tough and rugged 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric with a Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
- Main compartment: 18.5" high x 11" wide x 4" thick with internal organization
- Top front: 9" wide x 4.5" high x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 10" high x 9" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 1100 cu. in.
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls