These Maxpedition laptop cases have four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes on the front side that will hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear or laptop accessories. The largest pocket has internal and external sleeves for increased capacity, plus an ID window. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side Velcro for attachment of Maxpedition's Universal CCW Holster (sold separately) and the Maxpedition Hook & Loop Modular 3-Clip Holster and is large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags.
On the opposite face, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document/tool/instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Velcro loops on top of bag can retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight. On the bottom, rubberized material keeps the bag waterproof and non-slip.
The Operator Tactical Attache can be hand-carried and comes with a padded shoulder strap. Main zipper pull features our button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening.
- Main: 15.5" (L) x 4" (W) x 11" (H)
- Frontal (long pocket): 6"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- 2 small pockets: 3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Wide pocket: 7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 5"(H)
- Rear Organizer Pocket: 14"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10"(H)
- Radio Pocket: Fits most radios, sat phones, GPS
- Main Compartment: Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Water Bottle Pocket: Fits 32 oz / 1L water bottle
- Empty Weight: 3.2 lbs
- Optional accessories: Hook & Loop Modular Accessories
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls