MaxPedition 1412K Double Sheath, Khaki. Maxpedition's Double Sheath is a durable double sheath that has two compartments for carrying extra flashlights, cellular phones, multitools, folding knives, handgun magazines, or any combination thereof. The Maxpedition Double Sheath can be carried upright or sideways on belt or attached to your Maxpedition backpack as an accessory. The length of the lid on the Maxpedition double sheath is fully adjustable with internal Velcro attachments for longer items. These velcro attachments are completely removable for those who want the quickest access possible.
- Securely carry several different types of items within two compartments
- Can be carried upright or sideways on a belt or attached to your Maxpedition backpack as an accessory
- Length of the lid on the Maxpedition double sheath is fully adjustable with internal Velcro attachments for longer items
- Velcro attachments removable
- Double Sheath (#1412)
- Height (Enclosed): 4"
- Height (Max Content): 6"
- Diameter: 1.5" w/ Elastic Ret.
- Overall Width: 2"
- Belt: 2" Vert. or Horz.
- Attach: Velcro
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls