Victorinox Forschner 41799 Steak Knife, 5 Inch Pointed Tip Stamped Wavy Edge Full Tang Blade, Black POM Handle. Utility knives are a hybrid of paring knives and slicing knives, allowing them to perform garnishing and precision tasks as well as slice larger produce. Victorinox's 5" Utility Knife (41799) features a stamped blade and full tang POM handle that is ergonomically designed to limit tension in the wrist and triple riveted for maximum durability. The stamped blade is conically ground to an edge with world renowned sharpness. The edge is manufactured to create less friction when cutting for ease of use. All Victorinox stamped blades come with a lifetime warranty against all defects in material and workmanship.
- Steak Utility knife
- Stamped Single piece full tang construction
- Blade Style: 5" partially serrated edge, curved blade
- Triple rivet POM (plastic over molded) handle with rounded shape is ergonomically designed
- Blade Material: High carbon stainless steel
- Blade Length: 5"
- NSF certified
- Lifetime warranty
- Made in Solingen, Germany