Lansky Deluxe Diamond Sharpening System (4-Stone Precision Knife Sharpening Kit) Extra Coarse, Coarse, Medium and Fine Diamond Hones LKDMD
SKU: LN-LKDMD MPN: LKDMD
Oso Grande Price: $77.99
Lansky LKDMD Diamond Sharpening System. The Ultimate in Knife Sharpening Systems Technology. Safe, Easy and Convenient to Use. The Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System is designed to give your blade a professional, razor sharp edge every time.
The Diamond kit offers the ultimate in sharpening technology. With a diamond plated surface ranging from extra coarse to fine, the diamond stones are widely recognized for their unique sharpening capability when sharpening dull or deteriorated hard blade steel. The Diamond Kit contains an extra coarse diamond hone, coarse diamond hone, medium diamond hone, fine diamond hone, multi angle knife clamp, honing oil, and 4 guide rods. All parts are contained in a custom molded storage case.
- Precision-engineered, multi-angle, flip-over knife clamp
- Sharpening hones on color-coated, finger-grooved safety holders
- One guide rod for each honing stone
- Specially formulated honing oil
- Extra long knife clamp screws
- Custom molded storage/carrying case to hold all system components
- Complete easy-to-follow multi-lingual instructions
- 17 Degree Angle - A severe angle reccommended for razor blades, X-Acto blades, scalpels or similar tools. Provides an extremely sharp but delicate edge.
- 20 Degree Angle - A commonly used angle for higher quality blades and provides an excellent edge for kitchen cutlery and filet knives.
- 25 Degree Angle - The recommended angle for most knives that need a durable, sharp edge. Ideal for hunting and outdoor knives.
- 30 Degree Angle - An outstanding angle for knives that see the heavy use of cutting cardboard, wire or carpets. Recomended for heavy duty use.
Everything is fine, fine knives! Glad to have business with you!
--Igor P - Customer via Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|