The ESEE-6 design represents a fine balance and fit that is light for it's size. The Micarta handle feels at home in your hand and the rounded pommel offers a hole for a lanyard attachment. The 3/16" thick 1095 steel blade is full flat ground. The ESEE-6 can serve as a primary wilderness survival knife, or be fitted to your modular system for duty carry in a tactical environment.
- Overall length: 11.75"
- Cutting Edge Length: 5.75"
- Blade length (end of handle to tip of blade): 6.5"
- Blade Width: 1.56"
- Weight (knife only): 11.8 ounces
- Drop point blade style, full flat grind
- Available in plain or partially serrated edge
- Maximum thickness: .188"
- 1095 Carbon Steel, 57 Rc.
- Removable lined Micarta handle slabs
- Rounded Pommel w/ lanyard hole
- Full-tang construction
- NO SHEATH INCLUDED with this model
- Made in USA
ESEE knives are made from high carbon 1095 steel. And while 1095 is a top choice for professional cutlery designed for hard use, it will rust and stain if not properly cared for, especially on the cutting edge and around the laser engraving. It is the user's responsibility to keep the blades properly lubricated and cleaned. ESEE Knives suggest using a dry film rust inhibitor such as TUF-GLIDE or TUF-CLOTH.