Camillus 19095 Bushcrafter Survival Fixed Blade, 1095HC, Micarta Handle, Leather Sheath.
Camillus Bushcrafter Survival Knife Fixed (4.0 Inch 1095HC Gray Plain Drop Point Blade) Brown Micarta Handle + Leather Sheath CM19095
The Camillus Bushcrafter is built for long term use in the wilderness. The drop point blade is full tang, the Micarta handle scales are removable with hex bits, there is a lanyard hole at the butt end of the knife, and the sheath is genuine leather. The contoured micarta handle hits no pressures points so using the knife all day is no problem. Made in USA.
- Heat colored flint grey blade finish
- Back of blade throws hot sparks
- Scandi ground blade
- Slotted lanyard hole
- Saddle skirting sheath with belt loop
- Leather strap doubles as bow drill string
- Blade Length: 4"
- Blade Steel: 1095 High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Handle Material: Brown Canvas Micarta
- Sheath Material: Leather
- Weight: 6.3 oz., 8.7 oz. with Sheath
- Made in USA