Kershaw 1870 Knockout Assisted Opener, 3.25 Inch PlainEdge Blade.
Kershaw 1870 Knockout Assisted Opener, 3.25 Inch PlainEdge Blade
It's a Knockout in more ways than one. The Knockout looks great, but the reason it bears this name is that we've "knocked out" a piece of the handle and inset a stainless-steel plate to create a frame lock that we're calling a Sub-Frame Lock® You get the lightweight benefits of anodized aluminum handles and the strength of a steel frame lock with integral lockbar stabilization. The Knockout also features SpeedSafe® assisted opening. It's equipped with our new deep-carry clip and is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left- or right-handed. Made in the USA.
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel
- Handle: Machined Aluminum
- Blade Length: 3 1/4-in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 5/8 in. (14.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 7/8- in. (20 cm)
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Sub-Frame Lock
- Made in USA