The CRKT Woods Chogan Tomahawk is designed by Ryan Johnson of RMJ Tactical to make your life easy when you're off the grid. The design for this t-hawk evolved from the popular and original Chogan Tactical Tomahawk. The Woods Chogan is made from a solid chunk of 1055 carbon steel that is hot forged into a rock-solid head and features a hammer finish. The t-hawk has primary and secondary edge bevels that are flat ground to cut through timber like a beaver. A hammer head is useful for pounding in nails and tent stakes.
The thick wood handle is made in the USA from Tennessee hickory. It's comfortable in hand and sealed with a lacquer coat that adds durability when you're in the backcountry.
The Woods Chogan T-Hawk isn't your friend when you're busting your chops in the forest; it's your sidekick.
- Overall Length: 19.13 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs. 1.4 ounces
- Blade Length: 4.21 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.52 inches
- Blade Material: 1055 Carbon Steel
- Blade HRC: 50-55
- Blade Finish: Hammer Finish
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Style: Front: Axe Back: Hammer
- Handle Material: Tennessee Hickory
- Shipping Weight: 3 lb. 1 oz.
Note: This is a large, oversize, heavy item. Not eligible for FREE SHIPPING offer.