There'll be no TV cameras where you're using this knife.
Ken Onion designed this big survival machete to be tough, strong and work like an ox. The thick, carbon steel blade has a black powder coat that is durable in extreme environments. This knife is built for hard use and it's easy to sharpen after you've put the finishing touches on your handmade hotel in the woods.
The double injection molded handles are ergonomic to reduce hand fatigue and feature multiple lanyard holes for varied grip options. The Chanceinhell™ survival machete includes a reinforced nylon sheath with a unique velcro belt loop system that can be changed between two positions: dangling or snug against the belt. An extra paracord fob comes laced onto the sheath for emergencies or lashing this machete to a pack, truck, ADV Bike or donkey.
There are knives you see on survival shows. Then there are knives that give you confidence when they're your only Chanceinhell™.
- Overall Length: 17.88 inches
- Weight: 1 lb. 4 ounces
- Blade Length: 12 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.1 inches
- Blade Material: 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade HRC: 52-56
- Blade Finish: Bead Blast then Black Powder Coating
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Style: Drop Point Machete
- Blade Edge: PlainEdge
- Handle Material: PP Core & TPR Overmold Black with Faux Pigskin Texture
- Carry System: Black Nylon Sheath
- Weight: 6.1 ounces
- Made in China