INKOSIS: Small Inkosi Folding Knife
Chris Reeve Knives
The Inkosi is a family of folding knives that will claim the position of Chief alongside the iconic Sebenza. This design continues to push the characteristics of the Integral Lock, blade strength, pivot and lock tolerances as well as overall ergonomics.
A carefully developed hollow grind, strengthened pivot and sturdy lock up were the starting points for the new family of Inkosi folding knives by Chris Reeve. While challenging the standards of the Integral Lock, the Inkosi is the most over built knife of its kind, a true testament of strength. Using a ceramic ball as an interface for the lock bar to the blade tang, it ensures a lifetime of consistent lock up.
This is the first time Chris Reeve has been able to use twin, over sized washers with an Integral lock. The washer diameter is wider than the blade securing zero sideways play. With larger lubrication holes there is even less surface area of friction.
With Chris Reeve's Large Hollow Grind technology, they use a shallow radius to add more strength to the blade, making it half way between a flat grind and their standard hollow grind. The Inkosi features the sandblasted matte gray handles. Comes with the Chris Reeve microfiber cloth.
- At 97HRC, the strength of the ceramic ball end lock privides a lifetime of consistent lock up
- Mounted Pocket Clip rests on the back face, eliminating the possibility of pressure on the lockbar and provides a more ergonomic grip
- Large Hollow Grind, a more shallow radiused grind, provides a combination of strength from a flat grind with proven sharpening longevity from a hollow grind
- Twin over-sized Phosphor-bronze washers
- Slip Through Stop Pin
- Large Pivot
- Overall Length: 6.50 in.
- Blade Length: 2.80 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.63 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.13 in.
- Blade Material: CPM S35VN Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 59-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Large Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 3.75 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.41 in.
- Handle Material: 6AL4V Titanium
- Handle Color: Gray
- Frame/Liner: Titanium
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Carry Method: Right Hand Pocket Clip (Tip-Up)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Method: Thumb Stud
- Lock Type: Frame Lock
- Brand: Chris Reeve Knives
- Model: Inkosi
- Model Number: INKOSIS
- Designer: Chris Reeve
- Made in USA