We still have a few of these sprint run knives left-- Get one while you can!
The Meerkat is a diminutive, yet extremely capable folding knife with a secret -- its unusual Phantom Lock mechanism. Completely hidden within its handle, this clever mechanism locks the blade securely open, and is released by pivoting the handle scales in opposite directions. A favorite among Spyderco enthusiasts, the Meerkat is back once again -- this time as a member of Spyderco's HAP40 Sprint Run family. This remarkable knife showcases a three-layer laminated blade with a HAP40 core and SUS410 outer layers and burnt orange FRN scales.
About Spyderco Sprint Runs
A Spyderco Sprint Run is defined as a limited edition production of any Spyderco product in a configuration different than what has been previously produced. It can include changes in the handle color, materials, blade steel, coatings, etc. The quantity of each Sprint Run is generally 600 or 1,200 pieces, which is determined by Spyderco. Due to the very limited nature of this item and its high demand, we reserve the right to limit the quantity to one per customer.
- Overall Length: 5.31 in.
- Blade Length: 2.00 in.
- Cutting Edge: 1.75 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.098 in.
- Blade Material: HAP40/SUS410
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Full Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 3.94 in.
- Handle Material: FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Handle Color: Burnt Orange
- Frame/Liner: Stainless Steel
- Weight: 2.50 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 2-Way Pocket Clip--Right Hand, Left Hand (Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism: Phantom Lock
- Brand: Spyderco
- Model: Meerkat Sprint
- Model Number: C64JPBORE
- Made in Japan