The success of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It's a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry — proudly made in the USA in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price.
While the original Link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. Its elegant drop-point blade is a perfect 3" long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper.
The anodized aluminum handle in matte gray curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Overall Length: 7.25 in.
- Blade Length: 3.00 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 in.
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.25 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.36 in.
- Handle Material: Aluminum
- Handle Color: Gray
- Weight: 2.93 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 4-Position Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Left Hand - Tip-Up, Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Speedsafe Spring Assisted
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Brand: Kershaw
- Model: Dividend
- Model Number: 1812GRY
- Made in USA