CRK3720: Remedy Flipper (3.57 Inch Drop Point) Stainless Handle 3720
Columbia River (CRKT)
The Remedy exists at the intersection of art and practicality.
This aesthetically flawless everyday carry is modeled after a traditional Finnish Puukko knife and honors its legacy with the simple looks and versatile utility. It's the choice folder for those looking to end daily tasks and turn heads while they're at it.
Custom knifemaker, accomplished designer, and culinary artist Liong Mah designed the Remedy out of his shop in Palm Bay, Florida. It's an everyday carry built with a minimal profile and equipped with powerful slicing ability.
The 3.572" drop point blade features a satin finish and is deployed swiftly with an IKBS ball bearing pivot system. The highly ergonomic handle is built with stonewash stainless steel and subtle, tapered lines that solidify this minimalist knife as a reckoning force in form and function.
Find yourself with a handful of daily duties standing in your way? CRKT and Liong Mah have a Remedy for that.
- Overall Length: 8.31 in.
- Blade Length: 3.57 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.14 in.
- Blade Material: 8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.74 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.44 in.
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Gray
- Weight: 5.40 oz.
- Carry Method: Stainless Steel Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Tip-Up)
- Knife Type: Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper
- Locking Mechanism: Frame Lock
- Pivot Assembly: IKBS Ball Bearings
- Brand: CRKT
- Model: Remedy
- Model Number: 3720
- Designer: Liong Mah
- Made in China