CRKK110KKP: Humdinger Fixed (5.97 Inch Upswept Black Blade) TPU Handle K110KKP
Columbia River (CRKT)
As imperative as your rifle, as useful as your compass.
World-class knife designer Ken Onion is at it again, and this time with a no-frills, fixed-blade hunting companion. Its big-belly, carbon steel construction is as burly as the Alaskan back-country, and as impressive as the grizzly you'll be skinning.
Ken Onion has turned out countless flawless knife designs from his shop in Kaneohe, Hawaii, and the Humdinger is a worthy addition. Inspired by an experience on an Alaskan bear hunt expedition, it's well-equipped for the rigors of hard, backwoods use.
The blade is constructed of 65 Mn carbon steel and paired with a tough textured glass-reinforced nylon handle for optimal grip and control even when you're elbow-deep. It neatly tucks away into an injection-molded sheath that is wrapped with woven polyester to provide you with multiple carry options.
Out in bear country, you can’t afford to go without an outstanding knife — on that account, the Humdinger delivers.
- Overall Length: 11.438 in.
- Blade Length: 5.973 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.18 in.
- Blade Material: 65Mn Carbon Steel
- Blade Hardness: 50-53 HRC
- Blade Style: Upswept
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Corrosion Resistant Black Powder Coating
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 5.47 in.
- Handle Thickness: 1.0 in.
- Handle Material: Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU)
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 9.40 oz.
- Weight with Sheath: 15.10 oz.
- Shipping Weight: 19.0 oz.
- Carry Method: Woven Polyester Sheath with Polypropylene Insert
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Brand: CRKT
- Model: Humdinger
- Model Number: K110KKP
- Designer: Ken Onion
- Made in China