FT01763: Morakniv Eldris Pocket-Size Fixed Blade Knife Green
MoraKniv of Sweden
The Morakniv Eldris is the knife taking the bushcraft world by storm! Morakniv Eldris is a pocket size fixed blade bushcrafting knife that will amaze you with its versatility. The knife has a precision blade and ground spine compatible with a fire starter. Its compact design and all-round convenience will make you love it right away and you'll never leave the house without it, making your Morakniv a part of you.
The blade is 2 mm thick and 56 mm long (or in this case short). It is made of high-quality Swedish stainless steel (12C27) that is treated to the highest quality in Morakniv's factory. Add to this the convenient size of the blade, suitable for many outdoor tasks encountered on the hike as well as the camping or hunting trip. A secure grip of two different polymers and a click locks makes it safe to handle. Perfect for both new and more experienced explorers.
Wherever you go
A pocket size knife is easy to bring with you, no matter the size of your adventure. For a day long hike it's perfect for creating splinters for the self-evident fire, or for a smaller carving project. For the longer outdoor adventure or for the hunt, it will surprise with its strength and versatility. The Eldris will allow you to work close to the game you are skinning and will be easily accessible in your breast or leg pocket in cases of instant need.
- Overall Length: 5.625 in.
- Blade Length: 2.125 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.08 in.
- Blade Material: 12C27 Stainless Steel
- Blade Grind: Dual Scandi and Flat Ground
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 3.50 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.92 in.
- Handle Material: Polymer
- Handle Color: Green
- Weight: 2.80 oz.
- Carry Method: Molded Polymer Pocket/Neck Sheath
- Knife Type: Fixed Blade
- Brand: MoraKniv of Sweden
- Model: Eldris
- Model Number: 01763
- Made in Sweden
- Coil Shape: The coil shape in the heart of the knife is strongly related to the heritage of Morakniv. The knife with the red coil shaped handle is probably as well known as the famous Dala horse in Sweden.
- Pattern: The rhombus pattern is a traditional pattern that is present in many variations in Mora and the region of Dalarna. In the handle, the pattern provides a significantly improved grip. Beside its high functionality, it also pays a tribute to our region and history.
- Scandi Grind: The knife is grinded with a scandi grind which makes it easy to keep sharp.
- Blade Finish: The blade has a semi-matte finish appreciated among the outdoor community.
- Steel: The blade is 2 mm thick and 56 mm long (or in this case short). It is made of high-quality Swedish stainless steel (12C27) that is treated to the highest quality in Morakniv's own factory.
- Hole: The rear part of the handle has a hole for fastening a Lanyard, rope or other gadgets according to preference.
- Click Lock: The handle has a built-in click lock between the sheath and handle to ensure that the knife stays in place when worn around the neck.
- Secure Grip: The outer shell is made of TPE, a rubbery polymer that provides a firm and secure grip. The core of the handle, visible in the barrel shape, is made of polypropylene. It is a polymer that makes the knife and the handle very rugged.
- Rugged Core: The core of the handle, visible in the barrel shape, is made of polypropylene. It is a polymer that makes the knife and the handle very rugged.
- Handle Shape: The symmetrical handle allows flexible use of the knife with a two-way fit in the sheath. The drop design on the back is big enough to keep the knife steady in your hand.
- Grinded Spine: The spine of the blade is ground to make the edge perfect for use with a fire starter. This means that you do not need to use the edge of the blade when starting your fire, which makes your knife stay sharp for longer.
- Sheath Shape: The sheath is strongly inspired by sheaths first made in the beginning of the 1900s. Sheaths that today can be found on the classic line of knives, and look that looks almost the same as they did back then. The heart shaped cavities on the sheath, the symmetrical appearance and the triangle shaped tip is a trademark of a classic Morakniv sheath.
- Pocket Size: The knife's design makes it a more durable and rough option to a folding knife. When the knife is placed in the sheath, it is small enough to be carried in a pocket. And when used, the feeling of working with a fixed blade knife is simply unprecedented.
- Symmetrical: As with the knife, the symmetry of the sheath is of big importance, since it allows you to place the knife in the sheath from both sides.
- Protective Polymer: The sheath is made of polypropylene, a polymer that makes it rugged, and thereby provides an excellent protection of the knife.