30-001206: US-Assist Spring Assisted Knife Black (3" 420HC Gray)
Designed and built in Portland, Oregon, this assisted-opening knife offers Gerbers smoothest, most consistent deployment to date. Including B.O.S.S. Tech, it features a ball-bearing system to reduce friction and provide stable performance for the long haul.
The US-ASSIST pocket clip folding knife with assisted opening technology is chock full of features. After 10 years of pioneering the industry's finest assisted opening knives, Gerber presents a knife that encompasses classic features trusted by all, coupled with new innovations. Designed and built in Portland to last over 10,000 cycles, Gerber introduces this smooth, quiet, comfortable and MADE IN THE USA new model.
Intuitively designed and painstakingly tested, the US-Assist is the next generation of the everyday pocket knife.
SMOOTH. INTUITIVE. MADE IN THE USA.
- Overall Length: 7.20 in.
- Blade Length: 3.00 in.
- Cutting Edge: 2.75 in.
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Drop Point
- Blade Grind: Flat Ground
- Blade Finish: Glass Bead
- Pivot Assembly: B.O.S.S. Tech Ball-Bearing System
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.20 in.
- Handle Material: Glass Filled Nylon (GFN)
- Color: Black
- Knife Type: Spring Assisted Folder
- Opening Mechanism: Ambidextrous Thumb Stud with Spring Assist
- Locking Mechanism: Plunge-lock with cross-bolt safety (locks blade open or closed)
- Carry Method: Right Hand 2-Position Low-rise Pocket Clip - Right Hand, Tip Up, Tip Down
- Brand: Gerber
- Model: US Assist
- Model Number: 30-001206
- Made in USA