Kershaw 1515ST Random Task II Assisted, G10 Handle, Stonewash Finish, ComboEdge.
Kershaw 1515ST Random Task II Assisted Opening Folding Knife (3.25 Inch Sandvik 14C28N Stonewash Combo Blade) G10 Handle
Back by popular demand--it's the Random Task II, a Kershaw classic. The original Random Task was designed by custom knifemaker, Ken Onion. Kershaw accurately captured the properties of Ken's custom design in this production version of the knife. The new 2010 Random Task II's blade steel has been upgraded to Sandvik 14C28N and given an attractive stonewashed finish. And, like the original, it features SpeedSafe® assisted opening so it's always easy to open your blade one-handed--for any random task you may need to take on. Designed by Ken Onion.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Thumb Stud
- Pocket Clip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Textured black G-10
- Blade Length: 3 1/4 in. (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/2 in. (11.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 3/4 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz.
- Made in USA