Kershaw 1960ST Turbulence II, Assisted, G10 Handle, Stonewash Finish, ComboEdge. Designer Tim Galyean combined a classic clip-point blade with an ultra-modern handle and SpeedSafe® assisted opening in Kershaw's new Drone. It's a great, pocketsized EDC. The strong, hard 8CR13MoV stainless steel blade takes and holds its edge beautifully. Glass-filled nylon handles make the Drone light enough for easy carrying.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Pocket Clip
- Thumb Stud
- Steel: 8CR13MOV stainless steel
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 2.75" (7 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.125" (10.5 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.875" (17.5 cm)
- Weight: 3.4 oz.