Kershaw Brawler Assisted Opening Knife (3.25" Black Plain) 1990.
Kershaw 1990 Brawler Assisted Black Tanto Folding Knife
Get great style and great function in a value-priced knife with the new Kershaw Brawler. In addition to amazing looks, the Brawler offers SpeedSafe® assisted opening, easily accessed using the built-in flipper or convenient thumbstud. The blade is a modified tanto style with an extra-thick blade tip for robust piercing capabilities. The blade is DLC coating for non-reflectivity. For strength and reduced weight, the handles are injection-molded, glass-filled nylon. A solid locking liner secures the blade. The Brawler is drilled for quad-carry: tip-up, tip-down, left-handed or right-handed.
- SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
- Locking Liner
- Pocket Clip
- Thumb Stud
- Steel: 8CR13MOV stainless steel
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 3 1/4-in. (8.3 cm)
- Closed Length: 4 1/8 in. (14.3 cm)
- Overall Length: 7 3/8 in. (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.8 oz.