This backpack brings you outdoor versatility with its compatibility with a 100oz hydration reservoir. The Maxpedition Kodiak Gearslinger is ultra strong, using tough and rugged 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric with a Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance.
- Main compartment: 18.5" high x 11" wide x 4" thick with internal organization
- Top front: 9" wide x 4.5" high x 2" thick with internal organization
- Bottom front: 10" high x 9" wide x 2" thick with internal organization
- Approximate Capacity: 1100 cu. in.
- Fits up to 15.4" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer.
- Main compartment and hydration compartment can accept CCW accessories
- Shoulder strap designed to go over left shoulder for better weapon shouldering
- Bag can be worn in front and contents comfortably accessed while sitting down
- Water bottle pocket sized to fit 32oz Nalgene bottle
- Compatible with 100oz hydration reservoir
- Theft deterrent devices built-in to capture zipper pulls
- PALS modular webbing throughout to for attaching accessories
- Top and side handles
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls