MaxPedition 613B Fliegerduffel Adventure Bag, Black. The Maxpedition FliegerDuffel Adventure Bag meets FAA Carry-On size requirements making it the perfect choice for the frequent flier. Strap it on backpack style and go, much easier than trailing a wheeled suitcase behind you and will better conform to tight spaces. Not interested in backpack style? No problem, the straps are concealable. Utilize the padded, removable shoulder strap for traditional, shoulder carry.
- Acceptable size for carry-on by FAA regulations and most airlines
- PALS attachment webbing: Top, bottom and both sides
- Shoulder strap: Includes 2" shoulder strap, adjustable, with shoulder pad
- Backpack straps: Concealable; contoured built-in with sternum strap
- Hydration: Can hold up to 100 oz / 3L reservoir (sold separately)
- Overall size 22" long x 14" wide x 9" high (45 linear inches)
- Main compartment approx 21" x 13" x 8" with tie down strap
- Top exterior sleeve pocket 10" x 6"
- Internal mesh pockets 10" x 5" x 2" (two)
- External slip pockets 14" x 4" (two)
- Approximate Capacity: 2380 cu. in.
- 1050-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls