DMT D10E Dia-Sharp Benchstone 10 Inch, Extra Fine Grit. The Dia-Sharp® line of DMT® diamond stones feature a continuous diamond surface attached to heavy duty nickel and steel backed surface. The diamond surface is ground to be very flat. This style of diamond stone is excellent for pointed tools.
This diamond stone measures 10" long and 4" wide. That is 40 square inches of continuous diamond surface. The size is very large to accommodate large knives and tools, and the stone is quite heavy. Includes four rubber feet to keep the stone in place during sharpening.
Available in coarse, fine, and extra fine. Made in the USA.
- Dimensions: 10" x 4" x 3/8" (254 mm x 102 mm x 10 mm)
- Sharpening surface accommodates range of edges--from large knives to small pointed tools
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT's monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provideyears of consistent performance and reliable service
- Weight: 4.25 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 5.0 lbs.