DMT FCS6C Diafold Chain Saw File 6/32 Inch Coarse 325 Grit.
Multi-use Diafold® Diamond Chain Saw Files for quick and easy chainsaw maintenance as well as the right honing steel for sharpening any curved edge. Use light pressure and let the diamonds do the work for you. Convenient folding plastic handles protect the diamond surface while not in use.
Coarse diamond (45 micron/ 325 mesh) to quickly restore a neglected edge. Size: 6/32" (5 mm); 9.5" open; 4.33" closed.
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed--sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Portable, lightweight with convenient fold & go handles, which enclose and protect the Diafold® Diamond Chain Saw File when not in use
- Coarse diamond to transform a dull edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.