(No Phone Call Required)
At Oso Grande, our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction with your purchase. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Oso Grande within 60 days. Claims for damaged or missing items must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund of the original purchase price, less a 20% restocking charge. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Oso Grande reserves the right to refuse the return.
How to return or exchange an item:
(1) Place the original package into a shipping carton.
(2) Include the invoice and the Return Merchandise Form (pdf) indicating the reason for the return.
(3) Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
(4) Ship via USPS insured service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
(1) No returns accepted after 60 days.
(2) ALL RETURNS ARE SUBJECT TO A MINIMUM 20% CHARGE (Except miss-shipped product). The return/restocking charge shall be equal to the greater of 20% of the price of the returned item or $10.00.
(3) Shipping, freight, service charges, hazardous charges and drop-ship fees are non-refundable.
(4) All returned or exchanged items must be in new (not used) condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories. Oso Grande will only accept the return of "NON-DEFECTIVE/UNDAMAGED" merchandise. Items which are returned with obvious wear marks, scratches, dulled blades, missing paperwork, or original box will be sent back to the customer and no credit will be issued. Defective and/or damaged merchandise must be returned directly to the product manufacturer.
(5) All returns must include the Return Merchandise Form (pdf) and a copy of the invoice. All returns must be sent to the address on the Return Merchandise Form and delivered to OGKT freight prepaid or the shipment will be refused. We recommend shipping through USPS with appropriate insurance to cover the replacement cost of the item. If the item is lost, damaged, or stolen before it reaches our store, we cannot process the return / exchange, nor will we issue a refund.
(6) Non-Returnable Items: Any used items, damaged items, all consumables, clothing, apparel, footwear, headwear, facemasks, gloves, eyewear, safety & protective products, flashlights, batteries, books, videos, DVD's, pepper spray, lubricants, polishes, protectants, camping and outdoor equipment, hydration packs, hydration bladders, lighters & firestarters, tents, stoves, heaters, coolers, lanterns, watercraft and any special order items are all non-returnable items.
(7) We cannot accept the return of used straight and double-edge razors, brushes, or other used items. All sales are final due to Health Regulations We are unable to accept the return special-ordered, personalized items and items on clearance sale. Merchandise returns must be pre-authorized by our Customer Service Department before return shipment.
(8) Refused Shipments: Shipments which are refused and returned to Oso Grande by the carrier, both International or domestic, will be subject to a 20% restocking fee, plus any applicable shipping costs.
(9) Order Cancellations: Order's cancelled prior to being charged through the customer's credit card issuer will not be assessed a return/cancellation charge. Order's cancelled at any point after the customer's credit card has been charged will be subject to a 20% return/cancellation charge. Additional shipping charges may also be incurred if the order is cancelled after the merchandise has been shipped. All orders must be cancelled via the telephone, email is not acceptable.
(10) Oso Grande is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
NOTE: To view Portable Document Format (PDF), you need Adobe Acrobat Reader
Thank you so much for keeping me informed as to my order. I truly appreciate it. Incredible prices... AND professional service!!!
--James T. - Pacific Palisades, CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|