Kershaw Dividend Assisted Opening Flipper Folding Knife (3.0 Inch Wharncliffe Stonewash Plain Blade) Black GFN Handle 1812
SKU: KS1812 MPN: KS1812
KS1812: 1812 Dividend Assisted Opening Knife Black GFN
The success of Kershaw’s made-in-the-USA Link series has yielded a Dividend. It's a slimmer, sleeker pocket carry — proudly made in the USA in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon factory, yet still built at a very affordable price.
While the original Link is a larger and stouter knife, some of you prefer a slimmer blade. The Dividend is made for you. Not too big, not too small, the Kershaw Dividend is a just-right-sized pocketknife. Its elegant drop-point blade is a perfect 3 inches long and offers enough belly to be an efficient slicer. The knife is easy to open, even one-handed, with SpeedSafe assisted opening and the flipper.
The glass filled nylon handle in goes-anywhere basic black curves gently to fit the hand comfortably. A decorative molded backspacer and left/right reversible pocket clip make the Dividend both handsome and handy.
- Overall Length: 7.25 in.
- Blade Length: 3.00 in.
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 in.
- Blade Material: 420HC Stainless Steel
- Blade Style: Modified Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind: Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish: Stonewash
- Edge Type: PlainEdge
- Handle Length: 4.25 in.
- Handle Thickness: 0.36 in.
- Handle Material: GFN (Glass Filled Nylon)
- Handle Color: Black
- Weight: 2.60 oz.
- Carry Method: Ambidextrous 4-Position Pocket Clip (Right Hand, Left Hand - Tip-Up, Tip-Down)
- Knife Type: Speedsafe Spring Assisted
- Opening Mechanism: Flipper
- Locking Mechanism: Liner Lock
- Brand: Kershaw
- Model: Dividend
- Model Number: 1812
- Made in USA
Out of all the knife places I've dealt with Oso Grande is by far the best when it comes to pricing, fast shipping and excellent customer service.
--Jeffrey S - Smithtown, NY
Shop by Brand
Shop by Category
|Your cart is currently empty|