Brass Spark-Lite Aviation/Military Survival Firestarter Kit with 8 TinderQuik Tabs (Dark Amber)
SKU: FSS-SL4-METAL MPN: SL-4-METAL
Review this product for a chance to win a $25 gift card.
The Brass Spark Lite Aviation Survival Fire Starter was designed specifically for Aviation Survival Kits and is the official U.S. Military fire starter. It has repeatedly received praise from independent reviewers and military personnel alike. The Spark-Lite Fire Starter is lightweight, dependable and simple to use. It is small and light enough to be carried just about anywhere. Starting a fire is as easy as pulling a waterproof Tinder-Quik Tab from the plastic case and igniting it with the Brass Spark-Lite Aviation Fire Starter. The Tinder-Quik tab will burn for 2 to 3 minutes giving you plenty of time to start a fire.
The Brass Spark Lite Aviation Military Survival Fire Starter also allows for single-handed operation and the flint will last approximately 2000 sparks. This is the perfect fire starter for camping, backpacking and, of course, aviation survival. The Spark-Lite comes complete in a blaze orange plastic container along with 8 Tinder-Quik tabs. Extra Tinder-Quik tabs come in packages of ten or you can purchase the tabs in bulk.
The Spark Lite Aviation Fire Starter is Military Approved under NSN 1680-01-233-0061 and is the official US Military Firestarter.
- The official fire starter of the U.S. Military
- Heavy-Duty Brass Spark-Lite
- Extremely light weight - Weighs less than 2.0 oz.!
- One Handed Operation in Case of Injury
- Comes with 8 Tinder Quick Fire Tabs
- Simple to use
- Works with a variety of materials you can find outdoors such as milkweed and other fibrous materials
- May be used with either the right or left hand
- Brass Spark-Lite Dimensions: 2.33 Inches long x .25 Inches wide
- Waterproof firestarter may be used one handed--tested for over 1000 sparks
- Tinder is waterproof and burns for 2-3 minutes
- Contains one Brass firestarter and eight pieces of tinder