MaxPedition 512F Condor II Backpack, Foliage Green. The Condor Maxpedition Condor-2 hydration Backpack (#0512) is the dramatically improved second generation of Maxpeditions military assault daypack that has been upgraded with the amenities of daily use in mind while not compromising the integrity of rugged battlefield construction.
A square with rounded top design, the Maxpedition Condor-2 hydration Backpack can hold over 1950 cu. in. of gear. One removable Y-shaped top strap and four quick-release lateral compression straps secure contents and takes strain off the durable YKK #10 zips. Wide shoulder straps with high breathing ability backing provides superb cooling characteristics. As with all Maxpedition backpacks, these Maxpedition hydration packs have a load bearing capacity that can be expanded greatly with other Maxpedition modular pockets. These addition packs can be added to the backpack's front or side on PALS attachment points using Malice Clips. Although we recommend the Camelbak hydration reservoirs, our hydration compartment is compatible with most aftermarket hydration systems. The Condor II is available in black, and OD Green.
Ten major improvements that differentiate the new Condor-II (#0512) from the original Condor (#0502):
- Addition of 6 rows of PALS webbing per side for full MOLLE compatibility
- Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on top front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 2 rows of PALS webbing on lower front pocket for full MOLLE/ALICE compatibility
- Addition of 2 quick release compression straps per side
- Addition of internal silent keyper in lower front pocket
- Improved hydration system pocket with zipper opening, a reservoir hang-tab, and a velcro bi-directional drink tube port
- Hydration pocket now has more capacity (100oz new vs. 72oz old) with greatly increased comfort and ergonomics
- Hydration pocket can accommodate a concealed firearm using our Hook & Loop Modular Accessories (e.g. #3501 Universal Modular Holster, sold separately)
- Organizer in lower front pocket
- Non-slip, high abrasion-resistance bottom
- In addition to the above 10, the Condor II hydration backpack (#0512) has a square with rounded top design
- Holds over 1950 cu. in. of gear
- One removable Y-shaped top strap
- Four quick-release lateral compression straps
- YKK #10 zippers
- Wide shoulder straps with high breathing ability
- Load bearing capacity can be expanded greatly with other Maxpedition modular pockets
- Recommended with Camelbak hydration reservoirs but is compatible with most other aftermarket hydration systems
- Available in black, OD Green, Khaki, or "ACU/DFC Foliage
- 17.5"(H) x 14"(W) x 6.5"(D) Main Compartment
- 5.5"(H) x 9"(W) x 2"(D) Upper Front Pouch
- 8"(H) x 9"(W) x 2.5"(D) Lower Front Pouch
- Empty Weight: 47.8 oz.
- Fits up to 100 oz (3 Liter) Reservoirs (sold separately)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Outstanding quality and durability! Wish I had one like it when I was in the Marine Corps. Great customer service as always. Oso Grande is still my number one choice for my knife and outdoor supplies.
Best Assault Pack I have ever used in my life! Would recommend it for any mission.