MaxPedition 604G Last Resort Bug-Out Attache, OD Green
SKU: MAX0604G MPN: 0604G
MaxPedition 604G Last Resort Bug-Out Attache, OD Green. The Maxpedition Last Resort Tactical Attache (#0604) is designed to carry your tactical essentials in the most highly organized fashion possible. These tactical bags are essentially what some refer to as a "bug-out bag".
The bag's main compartment is padded on all sides, has a hook-and-loop divider and is large enough to fit a 14" laptop computer (diagonal screen size). It has four (4) separate pockets of varied shapes and sizes which hold and organize your smaller pieces of gear, including a long pocket that can hold two spare 30-round M-4 or M-16 magazines. Between the collage of pockets and the main compartment is a CCW compartment, lined with loop-side Velcro for attachment of our #3501 Universal CCW Holster and our #3502 Three-Clip Holder, and large enough to conceal a full size handgun and 3 spare mags.
On the opposite face of the Last Resort Tactical Attache, a fully padded organizer opens up as a document, tool, or instrument pocket with extensive internal divisions. On the ends, there is a radio pocket and a water bottle pocket, both with bungee retention. Velcro loops on top of the bag can easily retain a collapsible baton or a flashlight. On the bottom, rubberized material keeps the bag waterproof and non-slip.
The #0604 Last Resort Tactical Attache can be hand-carried and comes with a padded shoulder strap. Main zipper pull features our button lock safety device, to prevent accidental opening.
- Main Compartment:13"(L) x 3"(W) x 10"(H)
- Frontal (long pocket):3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 8"(H)
- Frontal (2 small pockets):3.5"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 3.5"(H)
- Frontal (wide pocket):7"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 4"(H)
- Rear Organizer Pocket:13"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 10"(H)
- Radio Pocket:Fits most radios, sat phones, GPS
- Main Compartment:Fits up to 14.1" (diagonal screen size) laptop computer
- Water Bottle Pocket:Fits 32 oz / 1L water bottle
- Empty Weight:2.6 lbs
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
I enjoy doing business with you and hope to do much more in the future. Thank you for all your help and great customer service. Have a great day!
--Michael W - Bossier City, LA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|