DMT DS2F Fine Grit Diamond Steel Sharpening Rod (12 Inch) Sanitary Black Plastic Handle DMTDS2F
Fast honing diamond surface with the realigning function and convenience of traditional butcher's steel. A diamond sharpening rod with sanitary black plastic handle with large guard and color coded ring for easy grit designation and hang-up. Fine diamond stone (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge. Rod: 12" x .375" (304 mm x 10 mm).
Sharpening with diamonds is fast and easy. No messy oils needed--sharpen dry or with water. Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service For proper tool maintenance, woodworkers, chefs and other professionals rely on the superior quality and versatility of DMT® products. Made in USA.
- Sanitary plastic handle with large guard for safety. Color coded ring for easy grit designation and easy hang-up
- Fine diamond stone (25 micron / 600 mesh) for a razor sharp edge
- Sharpens knives faster than conventional stones with DMT®'s monocrystalline diamond surface
- No oil is needed-sharpen dry or with water
- Durable construction will provide years of consistent performance and reliable service
One of the few places that carried the product although many other places listed it, but had no stock. Fast shipping, good price on product and shipping cost.
--Customer via Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|