Parker 22R Butterfly Open Safety Razor
SKU: PKR022R MPN: 22R
Parker 22R Butterfly Open Safety Razor. The Parker 22R is a classic! The razor is all metal - genuine brass frame with nickel/chrome plating. This razor provides an incredibly smooth shave when coupled with the SHARK blades. The Parker 22R is perfect for both new and expert wet shavers. We have tried this razor and it will rival any on the market for shave closeness and comfort - even those costing much more. The head on this razor has been designed to angle the blade for a smooth and comfortably shave. Don't let the beautiful looks of this razor fool you. It is meant to shave with and it will reward you with a barbershop shave every time!
- Delivers a fabulous shave. Great for both new and experienced safety razor users!
- A Genuine Parker Safety Razor Product!
- Butterfly Door Opening Mechanism for Ease of Blade Replacement!
- Solid Brass Frame for Durability and Rust resistance!
- Gleaming Gun-Metal Finish!
- Delivers a fabulous shave... An excellent choice for both rookies and seasoned veteran safety razor shavers!
- Comes with 5 Shark Super Chrome Blades!
- Uses any standard DE Blade which we carry a wide selection
Parker Safety Razor - 22R Specifications:
- Shipping Weight:4 ounces
- Item Weight:2.6 ounces
- Features a longer easy to grip handle measuring 3-3/4"
Most of our customers who are trying out a safety razor for the first time choose to purchase a razor blade sampler as well. This is an economical way to figure out which blade brand is best suited to your skin type, style of shaving and razor type, before making a purchase of a large quantity of blades of a single brand.
About Parker... Manufactured in India since 1973, Parker razors are known for their ornate handles and fine craftsmanship. Highly rated world wide by wet shaving enthusiasts, Parker offers fine badger shaving brushes, razors and accessories with quality to match more expensive brands at a fraction of the cost.
Thanks for such great service before AND during the sale. Y'all had a great attitude when I was asking a dozen questions and although I know and respect that your time is money I never felt hurried. It was like I was your only customer. You have won me as a life long customer even if you're in CA ;) I've got to get going but I wanted to let you know that the folks I worked with were all great and a definite asset to the company. Treat them right, retain them, and the rest will just fall in place.
--Ale - Austin, TX
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|