TOPS Knives Tom Brown Tracker Fixed Blade Knife (6.25 Inch 1095HC Tan Blade) Green Micarta Handle + Kydex Sheath TBT-01TAN
Looking for the Ultimate survival knife? Designed by Tom Brown and featured in the movie The Hunted as well as the cover of BLADE Magazine. This is one of the most versatile survival knives ever made. It is designed to chop, saw, skin, engrave, break wire and more. It is made from thick carbon steel and features a milled Micarta handle and tough Kydex sheath. Your chopping pressure can be varied by holding the handle at different points. The knife is made entirely in the USA.
TOPS Knives - TBT-01TAN Specifications:
- Overall Length:11.875 in.
- Blade Length:6.25 in.
- Cutting Edge Length:5.75 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.25 in.
- Blade Width:
- Blade Material:1095 High Carbon Steel
- Blade Hardness:56-58 HRC
- Blade Style:Draw Knife w/ Sawback
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Coyote Tan Traction Coating
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:5.50 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.82 in.
- Handle Material:Canvas Micarta
- Handle Color:Green
- Weight:24.30 oz.
- Sheath:Black Kydex Sheath w/ Two Rotating Steel Spring Clips
- Knife Type:Fixed Blade
- Brand:TOPS Knives
- Designer:Tom Brown
- Model Number:TPTBT01TAN
- Country of Origin:USA
Thank you Very much! I must say that you have excellent customer service, you dont have to put in so much effort, but I really do appreciate it! This kind of courtesy is Very rare nowadays.
--Lennart J. - Uddevalle, SWEDEN
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|