Sentry Solutions BP2000 Powder Dry Lube for Triggers + Bores + Bolts (3 Grams) 91040
Sentry Solutions 91040 BP2000 Powder, 3 Grams. Unique dry lubricant for trigger jobs, fine-tuning feed ramps, bores, bolts and slides. Made for the enthusiast, competitor and gunsmiths needing maximum lubricity. Made from pure powdered sub-micron, passivated molybdenum disulfide with natural micro-bonding to metal. Works on all types of metal.
- Reduces coefficient of friction, smoothes and lightens trigger pulls- great on sears, trigger bows
- When used with SMOOTH-KOTE, friction is reduced by as much as an additional 20%, compared to oiled surfaces
- Gets rid of trigger creep for the crispest release
- Aids barrel break in by reducing the number of rounds needed for the break in process
- Oil-free and dry surfaces are non-stick – clean by brushing off and re-lubing
Received the Outback today. Quality workmanship! Quality customer service!! It is a pleasure to deal with professionals. Many Thanks!!!
--Ricky B - New Braunfels, TX
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|