M30: Hennessy Explorer Deluxe Asym by Hennessy Hammock
At 10 ft. long, the Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic from Hennessy Hammock is designed for anyone under 300 lbs. or up to 7 ft. tall. This comfortable hammock sets up in about 3 minutes.
- Patented asymmetric shape is designed with a diagonal axis, making the hammock feel longer with a wider sweet spot of comfort
- Patented, easy entry through the bottom--automatically snaps shut behind you as weight tensions the entrance; seals with VELCRO brand closure
- Patented integral ridgeline maintains the same comfortable shape to keep your back straight and level when resting on the diagonal
- Patented "never-tip" center balance design eliminates instability by entering from the center instead of flipping over the side
- No-see-um mesh provides excellent insect protection and ventilation, and will deflect wind to provide a calm space inside
- Waterproof polyester ripstop rainfly may be tilted to any angle, rolled up above, removed or used separately; large rainfly provides good coverage
- Nifty gear pocket slides on the ridgeline and stores out of sight behind your head
- Complementary polyester straps are provided to protect the tender bark of trees and provide greater span for the ropes
- Explorer Deluxe Asym Classic hammock folds into an open-air lounger/chair or can be used on the ground as a tent when paired with your hiking poles
- Low-impact Hennessy Hammock design requires no ground leveling, trenching or staking; webbing straps protect tree bark.
- Height limit: 7' tall / 213 cm
- Weight limit: 300 lbs / 135 kg
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 2 oz / 1420 g
- Packed Size: 5" x 8" x 12"
- Hammock fabric: 210 D oxford nylon
- Hammock dimensions: 108'' long x 56" diag. wide
- Mesh: 30D No-See-Um netting
- Suspending ropes: 10' long 2700 lb. test low-stretch polyester core ropes with polyester cover
- Webbing straps: 2" wide x 42" long nylon webbing straps called "tree huggers"
- Rainfly weight: 13.9 oz / 390g
- Rainfly fabric: 70D Polyeurethane coated Rip-stop polyester
- Rainfly: a parallelogram
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Stuff Sack: Logo and set up instructions printed on ripstop polyester bag (20 g / 0.7oz)
What's Included: All Hennessy Hammocks come complete with attached mosquito netting, detachable rain fly, support ropes, and stuff sack with set up instructions on back.
I've heard nothing but good things about these hammocks from those who own them and now I know why. Quick set-up with the snake skins, a couple of d-rings and some climbing rings. If you've never set one up, youtube is amazingly helpful and gives you a head start so you don't have to reinvent the wheel learning how to do a quick setup. Sleeps very comfortably and very cool in warm weather. A sleeping pad in addition to your sleeping bag will keep you warm in cooler weather. A very well thought-out design.