Smith & Wesson 100 Standard Handcuffs Nickel (Police Issue Double-Lock Chained Link Handcuffs) SW100
Smith & Wesson SW100 Handcuffs, Standard, Nickel. Our most popular chain handcuff, Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs are the standard that law enforcement professionals trust. The Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs are manufactured from the finest quality carbon steel with heat treated internal lockworks. Features smooth ratchets for swift cuffing and double locks to prevent tampering. The Model 100 Handcuffs feature a heat-treated chain for reliable performance. The Smith & Wesson Model 100 Handcuffs have an inner perimeter range of 5 3/4" - 8" and 23 locking positions to fit most wrists. Comes with two handcuff keys and includes Smith & Wesson's lifetime warranty.
Smith & Wesson Knives - 100 Specifications:
- Wrist Opening:2.04"
- First Notch Inside Perimeter:8.40"
- Last Notch Inside Perimeter:5.80"
- Tightest Inside Width:1.80"
- Weight:10.0 oz.
- Locking Positions:23
- Distance Between Cuffs:2.00"
- Maximum Overall Length:8.98"
- Fabricated from the finest quality materials
- Heat-treated internal lock works
- Smooth ratchets
- Trouble-free cuffing
- Double locks to prevent tampering
- Meet or exceed U.S. National Institute of Justice standards for workmanship, strength, corrosion and tamper resistance
- Comes with 2 keys
Oso Grande is excellent to deal with. Thanks guys!
--Anthony G. - Muskegon, MI
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|