Hultafors Bruks Hatchet 17 (1.75 lbs) 17.5 Inch Handle, Leather Sheath
SKU: H840066 MPN: H 008 SV
840066: Hultafors Agdor Hatchet 17
The Hultafors Bruks Hatchet 17 (model 840066) is a small axe for outdoor use in forests and open land. Made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork, it is also suitable for work in the garden. The shaft is curved and made from hickory. An edge protector is included.
Hultafors Axes - Agdor Range The Hultafors Bruks Agdor Range of Axes are a functional line of axes with an emphasis on the use of top quality materials to achieve a highly functional and durable tools. These axes are made at Hults Bruk in Sweden. Forged from top quality Swedish axe steel with carefully attached handles that are made from selected oiled prime hickory. These axes are of high quality swedish steel, however not quite as refined as the Hultafors Classic range and ground with a simpler grind ideal for chopping and splitting. These axes are very good value for money.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- The Axe has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
Hultafors Bruks (Hults Bruk) - H 008 SV Specifications:
- Length:17.0 in.
- Head Material:Swedish Steel
- Handle Material:Oiled Prime Hickory
- Weight:28.60 oz. (800gm)
- Brand:Hultafors Bruks
- Country of Origin:Sweden
Fast shipping and great customer service will definitely buy again.
--Matthew F. - Fort Collins, CO
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|