Spyderco LPRP3 Ladybug 3 Key Ring Folding Knife (1.94 Inch VG10 Satin Plain Blade) Purple FRN Handle
It attaches to your keychain and is nearly as small as your car keys, One of Spyderco's smallest lightweight knife is the Ladybug.
Made of VG-10 stainless steel, the hollow ground blade comes in a SpyderEdge or PlainEdge configuration. This modified clip-point blade style is matched up with a purple, lightweight handle of fiberglass-reinforced nylon resin making the entire knife weigh only 0.6 of an ounce (16.4 grams). The LBK3 doesn't have a clip but rather a lanyard hole for attachment to a keychain or lanyard.
Like its larger counterparts (and all Spyderco knives) the Ladybug3 packs tremendous cutting power and can take on both fine and heavy cutting tasks.
Spyderco Knives - LPRP3 Specifications:
- Overall Length:4.375 in.
- Blade Length:1.938 in.
- Cutting Edge:1.687 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.078 in.
- Blade Material:VG-10 Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Clip Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:2.438 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.31 in.
- Handle Material:FRN (Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon)
- Weight:0.60 oz.
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Carry Method:Pocket or Key-Ring (No Clip)
- Opening Mechanism:5mm Diameter Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism:Lock Back with David Boye Dent
- Model:Ladybug 3 Lightweight
- Model Number:LPRP3
- Made in Seki City, Japan
I HIGHLY recommend this seller! I had an issue, and customer service really went out of their way to correct the situation! I received my item quickly and safely. The item was BETTER than described/anticipated! I am a VERY happy (repeat) customer! Will buy from again!
--DDiven420 - Reselleratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|