FrogLube CLP Bio-Based Paste Cleaner Lubricant Protectant (8 oz. Tub) FLP-P812
This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet.
Gifts & Accessories, Knife & Gun Care Products, Specialty Items, Firearms Accessories
Read Reviews | Write a Review
14716: Paste Cleaner Lubricant Protectant (8 oz. Tub)
FrogLube is a cutting edge biodegradable lubricant made USDA Certified Food-Grade. All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. Oils and lubricants are meant to prolong the life of your knife or gun. FrogLube products are based on non-toxic substances that dissolve carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to season the metal by absorbing deep into the pores. Using FrogLube results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling and destroys rust. FrogLube is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon and wood. FrogLube will give your weapon many extended years of service.
FROGLUBE will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Employees will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals.
FROGLUBE IS A BIODEGRADABLE LUBRICANT, CLEANER AND PROTECTANT.
CONTAINS NO PETROLEUM OR WATER. NON-HAZARDOUS IN EVERY WAY. PLEASANT MINT SMELL.
- Biodegradable, Non-Petroleum, Non-toxic lubricant. Contains no water or wax.
- Available in a paste or liquid
- Produced from USDA Certified food grade components
- Liquid and paste serve as a cleaner, lubricant, and protector
- Handles an extremely wide temperature range. Does not burn like petroleum products.
- Friendly to wood, plastics, rubber, & urethane
- Moistens o-rings, nylon, & rubber parts
- Creates a durable and dry slippery surface that reduces friction and dissolves carbon on contact.
- Liquid and paste can be used interchangeably as a CLP. The Liquid was designed to penetrate into the internals and the paste serves well as a "stick where you want it" lubricant for the externals.
- Froglube contains no known toxins, so it is safe to handle or to come into contact with skin and it will not irritate eyes.
- Firearms parts can be warmed before application to improve the application and absorption. A few minutes in the sun will do it, or apply right after shooting when weapon is hot.
- When used repeatedly, Froglube eases later cleaning.
- Also acts extremely well as a rust preventative.
Super item-fast shipping - Will buy again - Nice sales people --Thanks AAA+
--Roger - Kalispell, MT
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|