Cold Steel Small C-Clip Multi-Position Carry Clip Sheath Mount for Fixed Blades (Fits Belts up to 1.75 in. Wide and 0.25 in. Thick) 2-Pack CSSACLB
The Cold Steel Secure-Ex C-Clips, invented by Mike Sastre of River City Sheaths, make it possible to attach your Cold Steel knives to belts up to 1.75 inches wide! Mike’s clever design includes mounting slots that facilitate wearing your knife vertically, upside down, or even on a forward or backward slant! They’re available in two sizes to accommodate large and small sheaths, and are supplied with all the essential hardware (screws and rubber washers). Plus, they can be attached to either side of your sheath so, if you want to, you can wear your knife inside your waistband! As an added bonus the C-Clips fit many other manufacturer’s and custom knife maker’s sheaths as well. Fits up to 1 3/4 inches wide and 1/4 inch thick; belts, straps, molle, etc.
SMALL C-CLIP FITS THE FOLLOWING COLD STEEL KNIVES:
- Bird & Trout
- Bird & Game
- Super Edge
- Urban Pal
- Urban Edge
- Mini Tacs
- Hide Out
- Double Agents
- Safe Makers
- Steel Tiger
- Counter Tacs
- Secret Edge
- Pendleton Hunter
- Pendleton Mini Hunter
- Drop Forged Push Knife
- The C-Clip allows the knife to be carried securely and unobtrusively against the body, inside the waistband or on your pack.
- Carry options include - Inverted Cant, Forward Cant, Rear Cant, Vertical, Inverted, and Horizontal.
- Set Includes - 2 C-Clips, 4 Bolts, 4 T-Nuts, 4 Washers, 12 Spacers
- C-Clips are constructed of virtually unbreakable Secure-Ex Polymer
- C-Clips fit up to 1-3/4 in. wide and 1/4 in. thick belts, straps, molle, etc.
- C-Clips can be mounted to either side of your knife sheath
- C-Clips enable you to wear your knife inside your waistband!
- C-Clips also fit many manufacturer’s and custom knife maker’s sheaths
I bought a Benchmade D2 110 axis lock. Just GREAT to deal with. A 10+ out of 10. THANK YOU!!
--Madd Max - Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|