Kershaw Buck Commander Lonerock Hunting Lockback 1898ORBRNBCX Folding Knife (3.5 Inch Brown Plain Blade) Orange/Brown GFN Handle
KS1898ORBRNBCX: Buck Commander Lonerock Drop Point Folding Knife
The Buck Commander LoneRock Folding Drop Point Hunter, designed and built by Kershaw, is a compact tool designed to make every hunting trip better.
The blade is razor-sharp and holds its edge well. Buck Commander brown titanium coating protects the blade in outdoor conditions. An oversized choil and thumb grooves on either side of the handle enable you to choke up on the blade when necessary. Mid-spine jimping provides a good grip for fine control. A big belly makes skinning easier.
This manual folder opens using the large groove in the blade--so there is no thumbstud to get in the way of your work. A sturdy mid-lock secures the blade. You will get an extra secure grip with Kershaw's exclusive K-Texture grip. The K-Texture material is both textured and rubberized to provide a non-slip grip, making the Buck Commander LoneRock exceptionally easy to use. Includes nylon sheath.
Kershaw Knives - 1898ORBRNBCX Specifications:
- Overall Length:8.25 in.
- Blade Length:3.60 in. (9.2 cm)
- Blade Thickness:0.125 in.
- Blade Material:8Cr13MoV Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Drop Point
- Blade Grind:Flat Ground
- Blade Finish:Brown titanium carbo-nitride coating
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.75 in. (12 cm)
- Handle Thickness:0.61 in.
- Handle Material:Glass-filled nylon, K-Texture grip
- Handle Color:Orange and Brown
- Weight:5.50 oz. (without sheath) (155.9 g)
- Carry Method:Nylon Sheath
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opener:Nail Nick
- Lock Type:Lock Back
- Model:LoneRock Folding Drop Point
- Model Number:1898ORBRNBC
- Made in China
I enjoy doing business with you and hope to do much more in the future. Thank you for all your help and great customer service. Have a great day!
--Michael W - Bossier City, LA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|