Quartermaster QSE-6XLSLT Mr. Roper Tanto XLS Folding Knife (3.5 Inch Limo Tint Black Blade) G10 and Titanium Handles
QTRQSE6XLSLT: Mr. Roper Tanto XLS Folding Knife
The Quartermaster Knives Mr. Roper is back in a more tactical configuration. Modeled after Quartermaster's original Mr. Roper (circa late 2013), The guys at QTRM5TR set out to improve the Mr. Roper in every way possible. It's longer now, by just over an inch overall, and its pocketclip is now ambidextrous. It's lighter, thinner and so much smoother due to the implementation of the patented ORB pivot system. The lock-up is second to nothing in their lineup now that they've added a hardened steel lockbar insert that doubles as an over travel stop. Mr. Roper XLS, the larger king of EDC!
QTRM5TR (Quartermaster) Knives - QTRQSE6XLSLT Specifications:
- Overall Length:8.00 in. (20.32cm)
- Blade Length:3.50 in. (8.89cm)
- Blade Thickness:0.125 in. (3.175mm)
- Blade Material:CPM-154 Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness:59-60 HRC
- Blade Style:Tanto Point
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Limo Tint Black
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.625 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.40 in. (10.16cm)
- Handle Material:G-10, Titanium
- Handle Color:Black
- Weight:5.2 oz.
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous Pocket Clip - Right Hand, Left Hand, Tip-Up
- Knife Type:Manual Action Folder
- Opener:Thumb Hole
- Lock Type:Frame Lock
- Brand:Quartermaster Knives (QTRM5TR)
- Model:Mr. Roper Tanto
- Model Number:QSE-6XLSLT
- Made in USA
The Armageddon arrived today. I am very impressed. Thank you and the Oso Grande team for your friendly help and the efficient processing of my order.
--Thomas H - Monument, CO
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|