Spyderco C217GPSF Caribbean Compression Lock Folding Knife (3.7 Inch LC200N Rustproof Sheepsfoot Satin Plain Blade) Black/Yellow G10 Handle
For mariners and other users who prefer a classic sheepfoot blade profile, this version of the Caribbean proudly showcases a blunt-tipped blade that is ideal for rescue applications and use around inflatable watercraft. Crafted from rustproof LC200N, it is available with either a PlainEdge or SpyderEdge and is full-flat ground for superior edge geometry. All other features—including precision- machined, two-toned handle scales, a high-strength Compression Lock mechanism, and a reversible tip-up titanium pocket clip—are identical to its leaf-bladed counterpart, making the Caribbean Sheepfoot one of the classiest and most capable mariner’s knives available.
Spyderco Knives - C217GPSF Specifications:
- Overall Length:8.54 in.
- Blade Length:3.70 in.
- Cutting Edge:3.67 in.
- Blade Thickness:0.141 in.
- Blade Material:LC200N Rustproof Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Sheepsfoot
- Blade Grind:Full Flat Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:PlainEdge
- Handle Length:4.84 in.
- Handle Material:3D Machined G10
- Handle Color:Black/Yellow
- Frame/Liner:Nested Stainless Steel Liners
- Weight:4.20 oz.
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous 2-Position Titanium Pocket Clip (Right/Left Carry, Tip-Up)
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism:Compression Lock
- Model:Caribbean Sheepsfoot
- Model Number:C217GPSF
- Made in Taiwan
I truly appreciate your business. I have never come across a company so customer service friendly and prompt as your company. I am blown away. Thank you so much. Merry Christmas.
--Toby M. - Fort Collins, CO
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|