Spyderco C28SYL2HB Dragonfly 2 Hawkbill Salt Lockback Folding Knife (2.25 Inch H1 Satin Serrated Blade) Yellow FRN Handle
This version of Spyderco's immensely popular Dragonfly 2 Lightweight has it all. This remarkable knife combines the proven design of the Dragonfly 2 platform, the incredible rustproof qualities of H-1 steel, and the extreme cutting power of a hawkbill blade. Like an animal's claw, hawkbill blades pierce with the tip and collect the object being cut, drawing it into the concave edge to generate highly focused cutting power. This makes them the perfect tools for cutting netting, liner, and other fibrous materials. When rendered in H-1 steel—an advanced nitrogen-based allow that is completely immune to rust—and supercharged with an aggressively fully serrated SpyderEdge, the Dragonfly 2 Hawkbill's blade cuts with an authority far beyond its compact size.
Spyderco Knives - C28SYL2HB Specifications:
- Country of Origin:"Seki City
- Carry Method:"Ambidextrous 2-Position Pocket Clip (Right Hand
- Overall Length:5.49 in.
- Blade Length:2.30 in.
- Cutting Edge Length:1.97 in.
- Blade Material:100% Rustproof H1Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Hawkbill
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:Serrated
- Handle Length:3.33 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.34 in.
- Handle Material:Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Handle Color:Yellow
- Weight:1.30 oz.
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism:Lock Back w/ David Boye Dent
- Model:Dragonfly 2 Hawkbill Salt
- Model Number:C28SYL2HB
I recently purchased the Cold Steel Norse hawk, Spike Hawk and the Bearded Axe. I found these to be excellent products, well made with great fit and finish. Oso Grande Knives service was equally good. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.
-Leroy H - St. Louis, MO
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|