Spyderco Salt 2 Folding Knife (2.89" H1 Rustproof Wharncliffe Plain Blade) Yellow FRN Handle C88PWCYL2
Spyderco’s second-generation Salt 2 knives combine the extraordinary corrosion resistance and extreme toughness of nitrogen-based H-1 steel with the refined handle ergonomics of the best-selling Delica 4. The Salt 2 Wharncliffe continues that evolution by adding the unparalleled cutting power and precision of a hollow-ground Wharncliffe blade profile. Available with a choice of a PlainEdge or fully serrated SpyderEdge, its other time-tested features include a lockback mechanism, a bright yellow fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN) handle, a high-traction Bi-Directional Texture pattern, and a four-position titanium pocket clip. Along with a fully accessible Trademark Round Hole, they make every aspect of this knife's design completely ambidextrous.
Spyderco Knives - C88PWCYL2 Specifications:
- Overall Length:7.14 in.
- Blade Length:2.89 in.
- Cutting Edge Length:2.54 in.
- Blade Material:100% Rustproof H1Stainless Steel
- Blade Style:Wharncliffe
- Blade Grind:Hollow Ground
- Blade Finish:Satin
- Edge Type:Plain
- Handle Length:4.25 in.
- Handle Thickness:0.42 in.
- Handle Material:Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon (FRN)
- Handle Color:Yellow
- Weight:2.00 oz.
- Carry Method:Ambidextrous 4-Position Pocket Clip (Right/Left - Tip Up/Down)
- Knife Type:Manual Opening Folder
- Opening Mechanism:Thumb Hole
- Locking Mechanism:Lock Back w/ David Boye Dent
- Model:Salt 2 Wharncliffe
- Model Number:C88PWCYL2
- Country of Origin:Japan
Great customer service as always. Oso Grande is still my number one choice for my knife and outdoor supplies.
--Kenneth J. - Gulfport, MS
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|