Gerber Bear Grylls Parang Machete (13.5 Inch Carbon Steel Blade) Textured Rubber Grip, Nylon Sheath 31-000698
Gerber 31-000698 Bear Grylls Parang Machete, 13.5 Inch Carbon Steel Blade, Nylon Sheath. Introducing the Gerber Bear Grylls Survival Series of gear. From his time in the British SAS, to scaling Mount Everest, to hosting his renowned survival television show, Bear knows what it takes to be a survivor in extreme situations. Add in 70-plus years of knife and gear expertise and you have a potent combination. The Survival Series is meticulously designed by Gerber and Bear to meet any demand. The Parang is a modern version of the traditional jungle tribesmen's machete. Its heavy blade makes short work of branches or vines. An invaluable tool in the jungle.
- Angled Blade - Ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade - Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and easy to sharpen
- Full Tang Construction - Boosts durability
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Lanyard Cord - Acts as guard, enhancing grip security
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant. Includes land to air rescue and SOS instructions
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear's survival essentials
Gerber Knives - 31-000698 Specifications:
- Overall Legnth:19.5"
- Blade Length:13.5"
- Weight (in sheath):25.4 oz.
- Weight (alone):19.4 oz.
- Made in China
Everything is fine, fine knives! Glad to have business with you!
--Igor P - Customer via Resellerratings.com
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|