MaxPedition 226KF FR-1 Combat Medical Pouch, Khaki/Foliage Green
This product is no longer available, but don't go just yet.
Read Reviews | Write a Review
MaxPedition 226KF FR-1 Combat Medical Pouch, Khaki/Foliage Green. The MaxPedition FR-1 Combat Medical Pouch (#0226) design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper clamshell opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lair in front with bungee cord compression. Note: First aid supplies are not included.
- Main:7" x 5" x 3" with full zipper opening
- Carry handle:Yes
- Modular webbing (front):2 rows, 2 x 2.5" wide channels
- Modular webbing (sides):2 rows, 1 channel
- Shoulder strap (Optional accessory):Equipped with D-rings for a #9501 1.5" or a #9502 2" shoulder strap, depending on your preference
- Attachment method:#9905 5" TacTie (Optional accessory)
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Teflon® fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- UTX-Duraflex nylon buckles for low sound closures
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- YKK high strength zippers and zipper tracks
- Paracord zipper pulls
Thank your for easy and great customer service!
--Josh C. - Lancaster, CA
Shop by Brand
|Your cart is currently empty|